Re: [TeXmacs] bug_report

  • From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] bug_report
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 16:07:37 +0700 (NOVT)

On Mon, 21 May 2012, Masaru Nomiya wrote:
When I start the maxima in the TeXmacs, I get the messages;

The function bug_report() provides bug reporting information.

<\errput>
STYLE-WARNING: redefining MAXIMA::MAIN-PROMPT in DEFUN

STYLE-WARNING: redefining MAXIMA::TEX-STRIPDOLLAR in DEFUN

STYLE-WARNING: redefining MAXIMA::TEX-MEXPT in DEFUN

STYLE-WARNING: redefining MAXIMA::TEX-CHOOSE in DEFUN

STYLE-WARNING: redefining MAXIMA::TEX-INT in DEFUN

STYLE-WARNING: redefining MAXIMA::TEX-SUM in DEFUN

STYLE-WARNING: redefining MAXIMA::TEX-LSUM in DEFUN
</errput>
Nothing wrong. The TeXmacs interface redefines some functions defined in maxima. sbcl warns about this (other lisps issue no warnings). Just ignore these messages.

Andrey