Re: [TeXmacs] R plugin on Mac OS X

  • From: Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] R plugin on Mac OS X
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 07:51:56 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Pablo

I think the error you are having (unknown \\eof) should go away if you apply a
patch I proposed a few weeks ago. The patch gives a functional R plugin in
linux
with the current texmacs version, and I guess it should also work work for
MacOS, or it should be easy to adapt.

You can find details at http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?10739 and more
specifically the patch is
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/download.php?file_id=25589. The patch fixes
two
issues, but since it seems you have already fixed the missing tm_r.bin problem
(or maybe is it not missing on MacOS?), you can probably figure how to also
fix
the \\eof error manually by splitting the TeXmacs.Rd file at the eof.

Best,
Philippe