Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs databases ?

  • From: Aleksandr Dobkin <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs databases ?
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 22:56:29 -0500

I think there are several approaches.

1) You can put each problem in it's own TeXmacs file and include the ones you want in the master document using Insert > Link > Include... .

2) If you want to define all the problems in the same document you can do so in the preamble. If you put an assign tag in the preamble, e.g. <assign|p1|My Problem Text>, you can include in the main document as <p1>.

Numbering you get for free by inserting Question environments, for example, using Insert > Enunciation > Question.

Alex