Re: [TeXmacs] Mathematica plugin with Graphics

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Mathematica plugin with Graphics
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 19:01:02 +0100

Hi Tian-Min,

The plugin worked perfectly for graphics in old times when Mathematica produced pure postscript graphics (this was in versions <=5).
If you are happy with the old-style Mathematica graphics, in your mathematica session simply evaluate : Get["Version5`Graphics`"]
and then the plugin will recognize the ps graphics and show them in TeXmacs (but only for old -or unchanged- graphics functions, old options etc.)

It would be nice to benefit from the new mathematica graphics, but that would require someone to volunteer for improving the plugin in that area.

Best,
Philippe

Tian-Min Yan - address@hidden wrote:
Hi all,

I am using Mathematica 8. The Mathematica plugin in TeXmacs works
perfectly with a single expression if it does not contain graphical
elements. But if we use functions involving plots, the output is
problematic. Has anybody figured out the implementation of embedded
figures with the Mathematica plugin?

Best,
Tian-Min