Re: [TeXmacs] a mind map manual for TeXmacs

  • From: François-Xavier Thomas <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] a mind map manual for TeXmacs
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 12:23:17 -0700

I'm totally with you guys on this one, and like I said in a previous mail, I'm waiting for the end of my internship to have a few free month and work on some kind of a TeXmacs cookbook for new users!

But then, the mind map is really cool, nice job! I'll try adding new things if I can!

François-Xavier