[TeXmacs] a mind map manual for TeXmacs

  • From: Yin Wang <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] a mind map manual for TeXmacs
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 21:35:54 -0400

Hello,

How come such a cool things doesn't have any videos showing the
amazing things you can do with it! We need more advertisements! :-)

So as a first step, I'm constructing a mind map as a efficiently
accessible manual for TeXmacs. Currently there is only a few things I
think is really cool, but once started the new users certainly would
like to find out more of it from the manual. I'm also thinking of
making some screencasts etc.

The address of the mind map is:

http://tinyurl.com/9xrzu3u

Let me know if you have more neat stuff to include. I'll do my best to
present it well.

-- Yin