Re: [TeXmacs] macbook retina

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] macbook retina
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 17:07:55 +0200

I will try to test this TeXmacs behavior under retina, as far as I understand
by loking into internet you also have to tweak the Info.plist file in the
TeXmacs app bundle:

Open Info.plist with a text editor, and add the following to the end of the
file, just before the ≪/dict> line:
<Key>NSHighResolutionCapable</key>
<String>True</string>

For a bit more context look for example here:

http://hints.macworld.com/article.php?story=20120731145025768

Also tweaking the Document->Font->DPI parameter should give interesting
results. Please report your findings to the list.

Best
Massimiliano