Re: [TeXmacs] macbook retina

  • From: Panruo Wu <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] macbook retina
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 14:37:25 -0700

 there's an option that reads "open in low resolution"
which is not checked so I guess it's already in high definition.

However the text is still blurry.

Thanks for your help,
robb

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Gubinelli Massimiliano <address@hidden> wrote:
to Check that it worked look at the finder info panel for the texmacs app, it should indicate whether the app support high res or not. usually the system caches info, you have to rename the package to force a recaching. or something of this kind.
max