[TeXmacs] Pictures appearing very large at exported files

  • From: Anderson Brasil <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Pictures appearing very large at exported files
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 13:03:45 -0200

I am having this issue. I've added an image to a document. At the interface of TEXMACS, everything looks fine. But when I export the file into PS format, the images are all appearing in a very large size, like if they were amplified (which, of course, compromises the quality of the picture).

The source code goes above:

Por outro lado, considere as seguintes afirmações:\

<strong|Afirmação 1:> <em|Se duas retas paralelas são cortadas por uma
transversal, então o ângulo com que a transversal corta a primeira reta
paralela é congruente ao ângulo com que ela corta a segunda reta paralela.>

\;

<big-figure|<image|<tuple|<raw-data>|png>|304px|215px||>|É
visualmente óbvio que <math|\<alpha\>=\<beta\>>.<label|FigPostuladoDasParalelas>>

Just for the records, the size of the picture really is 304 x 215 (I checked). Is it a bug about exporting documents with pictures or am I doing something very stupid here?

Thanks in advance,

Anderson Brasil.

  • [TeXmacs] Pictures appearing very large at exported files, Anderson Brasil, 01/18/2013