Re: [TeXmacs] drawing frame size A4.How can I do it ?

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] drawing frame size A4.How can I do it ?
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 11:36:32 +0200

Sorry I did not react earlier, I wasn't following the list closely recently.

Nail Sagdeev, for your problem I guess you could do the CAD part in Inkscape (if it suits you) and copy-paste mathematical content created in texmacs.

Regarding the Inkscape-TeXmacs cooperation, it should already work for mac and any linux distro. However this cooperation requires to install separately pdf2svg (an alternative would be to use pdftocairo, with patching one file) and to run "texmacs --setup" in order to properly install the inkscape extension.

In windows, it's not easy to get a windows version of pdf2svg/pdftocairo, and in addition you need some extra custom batch files for ghostscript, and everything installed properly. For those interested, I can provide a windows texmacs package that bundles all that is needed to cooperate with inkscape.

Now how to use TeXmacs with Inkscape? I attach are some documentation files that explain how it works.

Best regards
Philippe