Re: [TeXmacs] Always Close the Newest Window?

  • From: hpl <address@hidden>
  • To: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Always Close the Newest Window?
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 19:37:05 +0800

On 2/7/13 11:45 PM, Miguel de Benito Delgado wrote:

In a recent email you mention you use 1.0.7.19. Is it this TeXmacs version that crashes while closing windows? Can you post a way to reproduce the crash? I had hoped we had fixed this problem...
--
Miguel de Benito.
Yes, my version is 1.0.7.19.

I can not construct a stably repeatable case now. If I find later, I will post it here. I do not see this problem often but it came several times. Multiple windows may or may not be the root cause. I'm not sure but I think every time when I observe this problem, I'm working with multiple windows. After the problematic window closing, MAC will prompt a dialogue saying the program does not exit correctly and asking whether to re-open, ignore, or what.