[TeXmacs] Maxima session with texmacs, windows

  • From: "Poul Riis" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Maxima session with texmacs, windows
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 20:41:42 +0100

Who knows how to get rid of the error message below, which I get when I run a maxima session with texmacs (windows)?
I can type commands terminated by $ and do for instance plot2d without any problems.

Poul Riis
Lemvig Gymnasium
Denmark

using Lisp GNU Common Lisp (GCL) GCL 2.6.8 (a.k.a. GCL)
Distributed under the GNU Public License. See the file COPYING.
Dedicated to the memory of William Schelter.
The function bug_report() provides bug reporting information.
(%i1)  1+2

Maxima encountered a Lisp error:

Error in MYPRINC [or a callee]: No class named: CONDITIONS::INTERNAL-PROGRAM-ERROR.

Automatically continuing.
To enable the Lisp debugger set *debugger-hook* to nil.
(%i2)