Re: [TeXmacs] change icon size (in toolbar)

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] change icon size (in toolbar)
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:47:32 +0100

Hi,

  icon have a maximum size of 22x22 pixels. We don't have any which are bigger. You can change the size of the font, though, with a "hidden" configuration option. Add the following to your init-texmacs.scm file (where it is depends on your operating system, under linux and Mac it's ~/.TeXmacs/progs):

(set-preference "gui:mini-fontsize" "13")

Or change that 13 for any number you like.

Best,

--
Miguel de  Benito.