[TeXmacs] Defining new integral operators

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Defining new integral operators
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:08:59 +0100

Hi,

  when I need to write averaged integrals I use a macro defined as <superpose|<big|<int>| -> (notice the hackish space before the dash). This sucks because:

1) it only displays well in equations and resizes poorly.
2) the position of the sub/super-index is wrong, so I'm forced to use "script below" for the domain of integration.

Does anybody have any advice on how to solve any of these issues?
--
Miguel de  Benito.