Re: [TeXmacs] Can I upload two video about TeXmacs to Youtube

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Can I upload two video about TeXmacs to Youtube
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 19:43:34 +0100

Dear Isaac,

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 08:13:03PM +0800, Isaac Ge wrote:
> So all website's copyright is GNU License, thank you for you feedback!
> I will get it done later.

We _strongly encourage_ diffusion of the videos that we put on our website
on various sites (Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc.). If you know how to
open "TeXmacs channels" on such sites, then this would be a very welcome
contribution too; I got stuck in a procedure in which I had to provide
lots of information before being able to upload anything.

Best wishes, --Joris

> On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 6:44 PM, François Poulain <address@hidden>wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Le Wed, 29 Jan 2014 14:44:02 +0100,
> > "Isaac Ge" <address@hidden> a écrit :
> >
> > > I am shocked that there is only a video about texmacs in Youtube or
> > > Vimeo!
> > >
> > > So I think we should upload two videos "Introduction to TeXmacs" and
> > > "Writing mathematics" to Youtube and Vimeo.
> >
> > In my humble opinion, you can if you want.
> >
> > As stated on TeXmacs' webpage : "This webpage is part of GNU TeXmacs
> > and the larger GNU project. Verbatim copying and distribution of it is
> > permitted in any medium, provided this notice is preserved." So, if you
> > share those video outside, please join the notice and a reference to
> > the website texmacs.org.
> >
> > François
> >
> > --
> > François Poulain <address@hidden>

  • Re: [TeXmacs] Can I upload two video about TeXmacs to Youtube, Joris van der Hoeven, 02/26/2014