[TeXmacs] How to export a table across multiple pages?

  • From: Feng Zhou <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] How to export a table across multiple pages?
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 01:57:53 +1100

Hi texmacs-users,

I have a texmacs document that contains only a table, and the table is a bit
long (~50 rows).

When I export it to ps or pdf format, texmacs only exports one page, leaving
some trailing rows missing.

Does anyone know how to make texmacs export it correctly, so it produces a
two-page ps or pdf file with the full table in it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Feng

  • [TeXmacs] How to export a table across multiple pages?, Feng Zhou, 02/28/2014