Re: [TeXmacs] remote file access

  • From: Julien Frontisi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] remote file access
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 21:45:34 +0100

Hi,

1) if I create a hyperlink like
<\hlink | texmacs | http://texmacs.org/tmweb/home/welcome.en.html >
(or any other link to a remote html or tm file)
all I get is :
"the file http://texmacs.org/tmweb/home/welcome.en.html cannot be loaded or
created"
On the other hand, local links to local files still work fine.

2) Is there any other way to try to open a remote file than to create a hlink
pointing to it in another document ?
You once showed me a version of texmacs where "File -> Open" would give
access to a textarea in the statusbar, that
you could fill with any filename, local or not. For me, "Open" only gives
access to local files.

Thanks
Julien

Here are examples of hlinks that do not work here :