Re: [TeXmacs] change icons size

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] change icons size
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 07:35:16 +0100

Hi,

OK, I did not understand from the discussion that you already got that far.
If Qt can use SVG images for the icons, then that would be the easiest
solution.
It would be nice to have a user preference for the zoom factor applied to
all GUI elements, that is, menu text and the icons. You seem to say that
this is easy to implement now. Can you do it? Please post to texmacs-dev
for technical follow-up discussions.

Best wishes, --Joris