[TeXmacs] Keyboard shortcuts in Windows not working sometimes

  • From: Marcin Szyniszewski <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Keyboard shortcuts in Windows not working sometimes
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 12:22:34 +0100

Hello,

I'm experiencing a very strange issue with TeXmacs: some shortcuts are not working.
For example: italic text (Ctrl+i in Windows), searching (Ctrl+f), in-line equations ($), subscript (_) and superscript (^) work correctly. However, inserting equation (Alt+$), fraction (Alt+f), square root (Alt+s) and changing to numbered (Ctrl+#) don't work at all, so I have to click on the menus to get the desired functionality, or insert them with latex commands, like \frac.

This issue is present on both my laptops with Windows 8.1, TeXmacs 1.99.1.8496.

Is anyone else also experiencing this problem and is there any solution?

Kind regards,
Marcin Szyniszewski