Re: [TeXmacs] Screen Freeze on Windows 7

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Screen Freeze on Windows 7
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 19:28:48 +0200

Have you tried removing your preference files, cache, etc.? This should be located in your user directory somewhere (don’t know where in Windows, I think this has been recently discussed here)

The side tools are disabled in the code. It was a bug that one could select them in the View menu (and then see nothing more than an empty toolbar)
--
Miguel de Benito Delgado.