Re: [TeXmacs] Create Bibliography with different categories

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Create Bibliography with different categories
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 14:19:16 +0100

No, this is not currently possible.

Adding two bibliography sections, each using a different .bib file, won't work because TeXmacs currently expects to see just one bibliography file per document. This could be easily fixed but requires a bit of work.

Ideally we would move all the bibliography stuff to scheme code, so these things would be easier to hack. After doing this it would be easy to add some code to define different bibliography sections.

I can help with these things if you are interested.

As a very ugly workaround you can just compile the bibliography in separate files when you are done writing your thesis, then copy&paste the results.

Best,
--
Miguel de  Benito.