Re: [TeXmacs] Create Bibliography with different categories

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Create Bibliography with different categories
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 01:48:11 +0100

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden> wrote:
Ideally we would move all the bibliography stuff to scheme code, so these things would be easier to hack. After doing this it would be easy to add some code to define different bibliography sections.

Ok, I just did that. It's quite alpha, so I won't be committing it for now. I might find the time to polish and commit it during the week(end), but otherwise just drop me a note and I'll share the patch and tell you how to use it.

Best,
--
Miguel de  Benito.