Re: [TeXmacs] background on images is light blue?

  • From: Peeter Tinits <address@hidden>
  • To: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] background on images is light blue?
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 16:37:52 +0200

Dear Miguel and Alexandre,

Thanks for your help, I updated my texmacs to the latest now, but on trying the same .tm file I sent to the list, I got "Error: Failed in end PDF"
and when I tried adding any .eps file to the .tm I got an {Error|Bad image|null box} instead. I checked the preferences so that both pdf and ps
are set to use "native export scripts" and tested the image converter with both .svg and .eps settings (do we actually have to change it depending
on the images included).

Maybe there are some settings I can still use, -
I am on Windows 7 (I can give more details), but I wouldn't think that this would cause the issue.

No rush with this, but I'm not sure how to solve this problem,

Many thanks for your help again (I was hoping the new version would be effortless :) )

Regards,

Peeter