Re: [TeXmacs] [TeXMacs] Multiple columns for pages

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] [TeXMacs] Multiple columns for pages
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 12:00:58 +0100

It does not create a new colum. Instead the typesetter finds it best to distribute the content evenly among the columns, rather than first fill one, then the other. This can be a PITA but it's designed like that and has its advantages. I don't know of an easy way of changing the behaviour (but I've been known to be very wrong very often ;)

Best,

--
Miguel de  Benito.