Re: [TeXmacs] Python session outputs "auto"

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Python session outputs "auto"
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 12:05:56 +0100

Hi,

 can you try the new package

and see if this fixes your problem?

Best,
--
Miguel.

--
Miguel de  Benito.

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 1:18 PM, chengsi.shang <address@hidden> wrote:
 Hi,
I'm using Texmacs 1.99.2 in Windows 7, without Cygwin and Texmacs  isn't on C: Drive.
And the python session behaves oddly.

Why does the output becomes "auto"?
Similar behavior occurs when I try to copy and paste something into  Texmacs.
For example, copy the url from address bar and paste it into Texmacs(using  Ctrl-V or Edit->Paste), then it'll become "auto".
To launch the session, I've made a little change to "tm_python.bat" in  "TeXmacsFolder\plugins\python\bin". I think this is not what has caused the  problem.
my tm_python.bat :
@echo off
rem denis raux LIX 2013
rem windows launcher python interpreter with wrapper script
cd /d %~dp0
python "tm_python" %1 %2 %3 %4

JPEG image

  • Re: [TeXmacs] Python session outputs "auto", Miguel de Benito Delgado, 02/19/2015