Re: [TeXmacs] TexMacs on a MAC OS X

  • From: Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>
  • To: Ben shimol Yehuda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TexMacs on a MAC OS X
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:08:58 +0000

Are you using the latest version, or at least a recent version?

Sam

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 7:48 AM, Ben shimol Yehuda <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
I’m new to TeXMacs - a wonderful tool, really. After years of LaTeX and LyX it is really refreshing
However I encounter several problems
1. Multiple crashes - so many times so it becomes almost impossible to work with. Heavy imported images - crash, triple mouse clisk - crash, etc.
2. Hangs (lovelocks???)- sometimes TeXMacs consumes 100% cpu for no apparent reason. Checking  the disk activity point only on CPU activity (no I/O is involved)
3. Fonts - I cannot print when TeXMacs font are used.
I’m using the latest stable build.
I wonder if I could get some help on these issues
best

---
 Yehuda