Re: [TeXmacs] A "bug" in table algorithms ?

  • From: Nicola Mingotti <address@hidden>
  • To: "Andrzej J. Maciejewski" <address@hidden>, TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] A "bug" in table algorithms ?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 01:35:50 +0200

Prompted by Andrzej experience I tried also
on my Macbook Pro, OSX 10.9.5, 8G Ram, HD solid state Transcend,
2.53 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, in general a machine that works
well and which i don't hack, it is clean. I get the same bad performace,
maybe an epsilon better, but far from good.

I'm using TeXmacs stable (1.99.2), Andrzej,
can you please tell me which version you are using ?

goodnight
Nicola