Re: [TeXmacs] A "bug" in table algorithms ?

  • From: Alexandre Dezotti <address@hidden>
  • To: Martial Tarizzo <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Nicola Mingotti <address@hidden>, TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] A "bug" in table algorithms ?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 10:26:31 +0200

Hi,

When I open your file, Texmacs seems to run smoothly, I can scroll the whole list without any slowdown.
Now, when I try to modify anything, I get the "program is not responding" dialog box.

Same problem as Martial when I export to pdf.

You should probably file a bug.

Best.

The problem is worse ...
try to preview the document : only two pages are badly printed !

TeXmacs is not able to properly split a table on multiple pages.

Waiting for a better solution, you should split the table 'by hand'...

As a test, I created a document with more than 600 tables, one row each.
Works well.

Martial