[TeXmacs] Texmacs for Cygwin and Maxima

  • From: Michael Shea <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Texmacs for Cygwin and Maxima
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 17:17:29 -0500

I have been having so many problems getting the Native Windows version to work, I decided to install Cygwin. I have TeXmacs working fine now, except for the Maxima plugin. Scheme, Lisp, Python and Shell plugins are working out of the box. I installed the Maxima Package that came with Cygwin, but the program is not being located.

Searching the web I found an older article that basically says that the Cygwin TeXmacs does not support the Cygwin maxima and give a procedure for setting up the Windows native Maxima with Cygwin TeXMacs.

Is that still the case?