Re: [TeXmacs] How to write (°C or °F) in TeXmacs?

  • From: Paul Gill <address@hidden>
  • To: Hemza KHERIBOT <address@hidden>, "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How to write (°C or °F) in TeXmacs?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 11:46:44 -0800

I've had good luck with \degreesign (not in math mode).

Regards,

--
Paul Gill

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 11:53 PM, Alexandre Dezotti <address@hidden> wrote:
I don't know. Apparently your keyboard works normally with other applications.

Other people might know better than me..

Best,
AD.

I'm too using Texmacs 1.99.2 on my Linux machine. I noticed that even accented letters like é, à, è. I never try to write french in Texmacs. Perhaps because of my OS local settings or what????