Re: [TeXmacs] Do hyperlinks work ?

  • From: Nicola Mingotti <address@hidden>
  • To: Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Do hyperlinks work ?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:44:50 +0200

Ok, I applied the patch, it works now, thank you a lot!

It was at least 7 years I was not applying a patch;)
So, I attach this for other people who may not be familiar
with the procedure.

=== Method to apply the patch ====
1) Get the TeXmacs source code

2) Get the patch where Philippe has shown, there you
will find the file: "pdf_hlink_patch.txt"

3) Move "pdf_hlink_patch.txt" into the TeXmacs source
directory, (as a check, the first files in there are: aclocal.m4, cmake, CMakeList.txt ...)

4) Run this command from the same directory in which you
put "pdf_hline_patch.txt".
$> patch -p0 < pdf_hlink_patch.txt

5) Compile texmacs :
$> configure