Re: [TeXmacs] Best practice of managing multiple opened windows

  • From: Alexandre Dezotti <address@hidden>
  • To: Fan Zhang <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Best practice of managing multiple opened windows
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 11:55:50 +0200

Hi all,

I wish Texmacs implemented tabs, like in so many programs (gedit, firefox, thunderbird, kile, nautilus...). I find the current buffer system a bit disconcerting. As for me i use Alt-(the key above tab) for switching between different windows, but that's only because I am using gnome.

Hi, All,

Have you guys ever experienced the case where "Go -> Back & Forward (Cmd ])" doesn’t work? It’s grayed out in my case, and now I have to switch among files by mouse, which is annoying. What’s the possible reason that? And what’s the best practice to manage multiple opened files, like using Tab?

-Fan