[TeXmacs] some tweaking within texmacs

  • From: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] some tweaking within texmacs
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 15:25:25 +0100

Hi,

I need to tweak some parametrs fo texmacs.

Below is a list :

  1. i'd like to set the font size in quotation at 1 lower than the current font size. For example, with a 12pt font size, my quotation will be written with a 11pt font size ;
  2. i'd like to reduce the vertical space between iterations items and between the text and the iteration environment (at the start and the end) ;
  3. i'd like to reduce the horizontal space when iterating (i knew how to do that but can't find it again)

Thanks a lot for your help.

Marc