Re: [TeXmacs] error "which"

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: Henri Girard <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] error "which"
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 16:04:50 +0000

Without looking,  (I'm not in front of the computer), it looks like a shell script trying to find the "which" command,  which looks for a program in the PATH and prints it's location. Perhaps there's a missing python module on your computer relative to what was installed on the developers computer?  Maybe it's this:

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/which

Hope this helps. You really just have to UTSL. (use the source,  Luke)