[TeXmacs] Documentation for new large-document project changes?

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Documentation for new large-document project changes?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 21:54:31 -0700

I noticed that the svn log mentions some updates to the large document project support. Where can I read about that? What is being changed? I am working on a large document that is too big for TeXmacs unless I only display parts of it at a time... otherwise it slows down way too much and I can't type anything at the normal speed.

I noticed that the latest pre-release Guile has a new fast virtual machine. I wish somebody would port TeXmacs to that version of Guile. I'm guessing that it would improve TeXmacs speed tremendously for some kinds of things.

--

  • [TeXmacs] Documentation for new large-document project changes?, Karl Hegbloom, 12/18/2015