Re: [TeXmacs] some tweaking within texmacs

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] some tweaking within texmacs
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 23:56:56 +0000

Oh. But you can make a trivial edit then use preamble mode.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015, 12:35 marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden> wrote:
when i edit the quotation macro via the gui menu, the format menu is still linked to the document and not the window with the macro. Am i wrong ?

I think you can just use the gui button menu to edit the quotation macro,  and the format menu to wrap the body with a font size setting. Since its a per-document change kept in the preamble you can hard-code that font size. You can use the show preamble menu item to view and change it later if you need to.