Re: [TeXmacs] Deepness of the TOC

  • From: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: Martial Tarizzo <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Deepness of the TOC
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 22:52:15 +0200

Thank you for your solution, it works ! And i found a my-section script in the list which does the remaining job with outing from the TOC some sections, such as the ones in introduciton.

Any hint for a TOc at the start of each chapter ?

Marc

You just have to use the hooks provided for TOC in "section-base.ts".

For example, redefine in your document these tags does what you want :
<assign|subsection-toc|>
<assign|subsubsection-toc|>
<assign|paragraph-toc|>
<assign|subparagraph-toc|>

For your wish, I have to think about it ...

Regards

Martial Tarizzo

I have a need and i don't find an answer for this question : what do i have to specify to get a TOC in wich appear Parts, chapters, Sections and subsections but not sub-subsection netither paragraphs ?

And i have a wish too : i'd like to insert at the beginning of each chapter a table of contents with section, sub sections and sub-subsections of the chapter. Is it possible to get this within TeXmacs ?

Regards,

Marc