Re: [TeXmacs] Changing Section Number

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: Michael Shea <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Changing Section Number
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 19:53:20 +0000

``Why everyone should learn to design programs.''

Software that is programmable and extensible like TeXmacs is potentially that much more useful... even straight "out of the box" since with any luck the cool extensions will be shared by their authors... who can more easily extend the program since it's extensible!