[TeXmacs] Hidden comments in a TeXmacs document

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Hidden comments in a TeXmacs document
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 16:21:45 +0200

I have just started using TeXmacs a month ago and it has been wonderful so far.

I am writing up lecture notes and I would like to include comments in the document, which I can hide when printing for the students, or make appear when printing for myself, preferably based on a single switch.

Can anyone recommend a way of doing this?

Thanks in advance,

Basile Audoly
 Laboratoire de Mécanique des Solides / CNRS et École polytechnique