[TeXmacs] compiling in an ubuntu tablet: bq aquaris m10 ubuntu edition

  • From: "Adrian S." <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] compiling in an ubuntu tablet: bq aquaris m10 ubuntu edition
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 14:34:47 -0500

I am trying to compile texmacs in a tablet Bq Aquaris m10, ubuntu edition.

I get stuck in the process in configure where it says:
"checking for __gmpf__init in -lgmp...no
configure: error: compulsory library gmp not found"

But I have installed libgmp-dev, and it still cannot find it.

Has anybody suceeded in compiling TeXmacs in this device?
In any Arm device?
Are there binaries for Arm computers?

Any suggestions are welcome.

-A.