[TeXmacs] beamer style

  • From: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] beamer style
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 16:28:31 +0200

Hi,

i am writing a presentation.

The pdf export allows me to put fold/unfold switches and generate a pdf file with this progressive unfold.

But this export doesn't allow me, when clicking on the upper left part of the page to move directly to page x for example.

So, i have 2 questions :
1. Is it possible to have this feature activated when exporting to pdf ?
2. In case not, how could i have beamer pages without these numbers ?

Thank you so much for all the work and your answers.

Marc

  • [TeXmacs] beamer style, marc lalaude-labayle, 10/21/2016