Re: [TeXmacs] Hi I am wondering is there any web-based project similar to Texmacs?

  • From: chu-ching huang <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Zhang Zhen <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Hi I am wondering is there any web-based project similar to Texmacs?
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 08:55:06 +0800 (CST)

TeXmacs is the best app for Desktop working environment without doubt. If want to working in web-based environment,
Jupyter/notebook, jupyter.org, integration is my suggestion. It supports the Latex content input ( by MathJax). This means
one can a) export TeXmacs content out and paste it into jupyter/notebook sheet or b) directly input Latex code.

If interested, visit the following link which includes some examples exported from TeXmacs to Jupyter/notebook,

https://github.com/cchuang2009/2016-1/calculus

(with the limit of GitHub, some LaTeX syntax could not be displayed correct.)

best wishes,

cch