[TeXmacs] About texmacs and geogebra

  • From: Shelby Hui-Jun Chen <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] About texmacs and geogebra
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 17:34:58 +0800

Dear TeXmacs users:

Recently I found geogebra, and realized that it is very useful. However, I am wondering if there is any ways to set geogebra as a graphic plotter for texmacs or maxima?

For example, can the graph generated by geogebra be appropriately put inside the texmacs file? And is there any way to draw a function typed/calculated by texmacs (or maxima) in geogebra without type that function again in geogebra?

I would be grateful for any kind of answer or suggestion!

Sincerely,

Shelby Chen