[TeXmacs] How to select a cyrillic langage for a portion of text

  • From: Fabrice Arband <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] How to select a cyrillic langage for a portion of text
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 12:54:33 +0100

Hello,

I'd like to use TeXmacs to produce documents mixing french and
cyrillic (Bulgarian to be precise). So far I was using emacs +
org-mode and then html export to do that.

Now I'd like to try to do that with TeXmacs. The screenshots on the
TeXmacs page show that it is possible. I opened the
traditional-font-tests.tm document and I see that TeXmacs perfectly
mixes cyrillic and roman fonts so what I want to do is feasible.

To see how to do that I opened the
TeXmacs\doc\main\config\man-russian.en.tm document that says that
there is three way of doing this. The first two ways are for the
entire document, and the third way concerns a portion of text, which
is what I want. Here is the line extracted from the document:

- Select Russian for a portion of text in another document using
Format > Language > Russian.

My problem is: the "Format" menu does not contain a "Langage" entry.

What is moved to somewhere else?
I'm using TeXmacs on Windows.

Regards,
Fabrice