Re: [TeXmacs] How to select a cyrillic langage for a portion of text

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>, Fabrice Arband <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How to select a cyrillic langage for a portion of text
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 17:45:22 +0000

Tell me if I'm wrong... I think that you can set the language environment inside a block by "with" wrapping it, locally setting "language" to the one you want. The available language names can be found in the scheme source code.

cd /usr/share/TeXmacs/progs
find . -type f -print0 | xargs -0 egrep -i 'language' \{\} \

... will give you a list of likely places to look for the "language" strings for your documents' with-wrappers.

One possible solution depends on the system you are working in.Usually is the OS which take care of input methods and TeXmacs should follow by inserting in the text the unicode characters it receives. Which system are you using?