Re: [TeXmacs] Saving Recent File List

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Michael Shea <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Saving Recent File List
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 05:04:51 -0700

Dear Michael
this information is probably stored in the $HOME/.texmacs directory, not in the application. So I should not be affected if you reinstall TeXmacs.
You can check this by quitting TeXmacs, renaming your $HOME/.texmacs directory, and check that your recent files are no longer available. If this is the case, you can safely reinstall TeXmacs (before that, quit TeXmacs and restore you $HOME/.texmacs directory).
Basile