Re: [TeXmacs] Ubuntu build of recent TeXmacs available to try

  • From: Nishan Singh Mann <address@hidden>
  • To: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Ubuntu build of recent TeXmacs available to try
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2017 16:50:24 +0000

Thanks Karl, I just downloaded the .deb from the github link on Linux Mint 17.04 and get the following error
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of texmacs:
 texmacs depends on guile-1.8-libs (>= 1.8.5+1-2ubuntu1); however:
  Package guile-1.8-libs is not installed.

Here is a screenshot of gdebi

image.png
Regards,
Nishan