Re: [TeXmacs] Rep: insertion of figures

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Rep: insertion of figures
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 06:54:44 +0200

> Le 1 oct. 2017 à 19:41, Philippe Joyez <address@hidden> a écrit :
>
> dear Vincent,
>
> I wish that each time you want to report a bug in the obsolete TeXmacs
> 1.99.4
> you would check if it is not already fixed in the latest released
> version... I
> have very good reasons to believe this bug no longer occurs in 1.99.5.
>
> Best,
> Philippe

Hi Philippe
here the result with TeXmacs 1.99.5 on mac os Yosemite 10.10.4
the original pdf as created by GeoGebra :

a screenshot of this pdf inserted in a new document created by TeXmacs 1.99.5
:

PNG image

a screenshot of the pdf generated by Texmacs :

PNG image

the pdf itself genetared by Texmacs :

Vincent

Vincent Douce