Re: [TeXmacs] Rep: insertion of figures

  • From: "Philippe Joyez" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden,address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Rep: insertion of figures
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 22:20:11 +0200

Hi Vincent,

Alright, my bad, there is still a bug in 1.99.5 (the image shift is gone,
though), and even in the latest trunk.
This remaining bug is actually a yet unknown bug in pdf hummus, the library
Texmacs uses to generate pdfs and which handles pdf image inclusion too. So
thanks for reporting. However I have no idea how long it will take to get
fixed. In the mean time, just export the Geogebra drawing to eps and you won't
get the bug. You can also use svg (it may look bad on screen, but it's ok in
the final pdf).

As for the size of the fonts, Geogebra does not respect the size you ask when
it exports (the whole drawing is too small, not only the fonts). TeXmacs just
respects the wrong size specified in the drawing, what else could it do? The
problem would be exactly the same in word. Let's just hope it's a fixed
scaling factor, in which case it's easy to correct upon import, keeping a
calculator at hand.

Best,
Philippe