Re: [TeXmacs] how to delete a graphic?

  • From: Mirko Vukovic <address@hidden>
  • To: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Henri Girard <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] how to delete a graphic?
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 16:34:19 +0000

Following up on Karl's suggestion, I tried selecting it and pressing delete.  It worked.

Beforehand, I was trying to delete by placing the cursor before or after the graphic and pressing delete or backspace respectively.

I propose an addition to the manual on graphics in Section 1, after the first paragraph:

A drawing can be deleted by highlighting it and pressing the delete or backspace key.

Thanks,

Mirko